Merchant Operations Associate (1-year Contract)
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam /
Commercial – Operations /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Onboard and integrate new merchants onto the ShopBack platform.
- Monitor accuracy in order and transaction information of merchants on the platform.
- Manage relationships with external merchants and networks in order to smoothen new merchant onboarding progress as well as to resolve issues of existing merchants.
- Handle and follow up monthly reconciliation documents with merchants and networks.
- Work collaboratively across the organization with Tech, Customer Service, Marketing and Business Development teams to problem-solve merchants related issues, proactively implement solutions to prevent future recurrences and enhance merchant tracking reliability.
- Support manual crediting for marketing campaigns and other tasks as assigned under department and company targets.
- Bachelor's degree (fresh graduate or from 1-year experience in the e-commerce industry or affiliate marketing is a plus).
- Have data mindset and be able to quickly adapt to systems
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel functions.
- Good at problem-solving, be able to identify issues and provide solutions in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (written and spoken).