Senior Manager, Brand Solutions (Advertising Sales)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Ad Sales /
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping, rewards, and payments platform, serving over 40 million shoppers across ten markets.
Driven by the vision to become the world's most rewarding way to shop, ShopBack is dedicated to saving members money and time, while delivering delightful experiences with every purchase. The platform also enables merchants and brands to engage with their members in a cost-effective manner.
Founded in 2014, ShopBack now powers over US$3.7 billion in annual sales for over 15,000 online and in-store partners, with over half a million transactions happening via the platform daily. In 2022, ShopBack expanded its offerings into the realm of financial services with the launch of ShopBack Pay and PayLater - providing members with responsible and convenient payment options at checkout, while empowering partners with more ways to engage potential customers.
- Plan, manage and execute long-term strategies in growing digital advertising sales with brands and agencies.
- Consult global brands and their media agencies on media planning, budget allocation and optimization of each marketing channel. Use data/reports to make presentations and recommendations to clients.
- Forge relationships with key decision-makers within the brands and advocate ShopBack’s advertising offerings.
- Understanding on how to input advertising rates, key performance indexes, and any other sales-related functions.
- Ensure timely & detailed analytical reporting of the key campaign outcome.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to execute projects such as onsite, graphics, performance marketing and category teams.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from any major.
- Proven with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the Digital Advertising industry.
- Experience in managing brands and agencies is compulsory.
- Understanding of advertising performance metrics, such as impressions, clicks & conversions.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to strengthen partnerships.
- Strong network with direct clients and digital agencies are required.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.