TW: Head of Marketing
Taipei, Taiwan /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
Head of marketing will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for awareness creation, customer acquisition, growth and retention. As part of the ShopBack TW Commercial team, you will be working closely with local teams and regional stakeholders to achieve marketing excellence for TW. If you are an experienced, self-motivated and innovative marketer or growth manager, this could be the role for you. The candidate will:
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan to drive user acquisition, customer retention, order and revenue growth
- Manage and be responsible for the marketing teams in campaign creation and execution
- Collaborate with the online marketing team and BD/AM team to optimize performance
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting marketing performance
- Derive actionable insights from marketing and product data and take prompt actions in optimization
- Growth hacking through constant testing to uncover new marketing opportunities
- Managing social media and KOL team to optimize the social channels for user and revenue growth
- 5+ years of working experience and a proven track record of hitting KPIs and driving success in organizations.
- Prior experience in a marketing-related role in eCommerce is a must.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data.
- Experience in handling agency relations in PR or brand advertising would be a plus
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic and performance abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.