Head of Business Development (Growth)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Be responsible for revenue and growth funnel on both existing and new business initiatives within ShopBack.
- Derive actionable insights using data, present meaningful analysis, and recommending impactful objectives.
- Manage, execute and be responsible for growth across acquisition, on-boarding, engagement and retention; both on the supply and demand side of the business.
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Proactively identify and cultivate new business opportunities through business partnerships.
- Has proven business launching experiences, business development, and marketing with excellent track records.
- A structured thinker who can break big, ambiguous challenges down into discrete, solvable problems
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to use both quantitative and qualitative means to map strategy, decisions, product iterations and roadmap prioritization back to data.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical acumen and ability to generate and evaluate analysis