TW: Sr. Software Engineer - QA
Taipei, Taiwan /
Engineering – Software Engineering /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
QA Engineer is a part of the engineering team that focuses on quality management, auditing and improvement. You not only proceed with the testing, but are tightly involved in every aspect of the software development life cycle from the very beginning, ex: review engineer’s design, code review, delivery quality management. The project scope includes the whole ShopBack system. You will touch the newest cutting edge cloud technologies and devices.
You need to ensure the engineering team provides a high quality and extraordinary product/service. You are not just follow others' spec or fill-in pass/fail result. In product development life cycle, you will work closely with product development teams to maintain good quality of products by conducting innovative design and solutions.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer is primarily responsible for planning, creating and executing manual and automated software test activities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Management delivery quality. Includes make test plan, build automatic tests, do manual tests
- Support engineer to delivery high quality product
- Help to maintain high quality of production site
- Over 3+ years working experience on server/service product.
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Test automation experience
- Quick learner and proven Problem-solving ability.
- Strong team attitude and communication skills.
- Understanding/experience of TCP/IP, HTTP, Proxy, SSL, RESTful, etc.
- Passion on new software/cloud technologies
[Nice to have]
- BS or MS in Computer Science and related field.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Good understanding in Cloud Service (AWS)
- Test experience on Mobile (Andorid/iOS) devices
- Have MEAN/LAMP service experience.
- Large scale client/server product experience is a plus