Vietnam: Partnership Associate
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company's contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners' liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- +3 years of work experience in strategic partnerships or related fields
- Deep business understanding with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive work attitude with good communication skills
- Results-oriented and a self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit
- Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights