TW: Sr. Account Manager
Taipei, Taiwan /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager in Taiwan who wants to join the diverse and talented team with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. If you are a strong team player who has the ability of immediate contribution about business development, data analysis in order to reach company’s goals and bundle long-term relationships with our valuable clients. If you have the passion to grow a start-up together, please join us!
- Evaluate, negotiate, and acquire Key merchant partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals.
- Establish long-term positive relationship with merchant partners.
- Research and explore new business and marketing opportunities.
- Achieve company revenue targets by securing higher commissions, exclusive offers, and selling advertisement packages to the clients.
- Strategize fast-action maintenance plans by collecting data, analyzing clients’ online performances, and organizing WoW/MoM/QoQ and YoY reports.
- Update and maintain all merchant related information on ShopBack website and platforms.
- Work with regional teams on various sales and marketing projects.
- Daily follow up and work with cross-functional teams for clients’ sales performances and data.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 5 years or above experience in eCommerce merchant development, account management, and data analysis.
- Fluent in Chinese and English speaking, reading, and writing.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), advanced Excel ability is a must!
- Have experience in affiliate marketing, digital marketing, advertising sales, and team-lead experiences is a plus
- Have the ability in data analysis.
- Consistency and attention to detail.
- Get used to a fast working environment. Be able to work in a team as well as work independently.