Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Planning schedules, writing and editing articles across various categories including but not limited to electronics, food, lifestyle and shopping tips for Singapore and Malaysia readers
- Collaboration with other teams (Marketing, Campaigns, Graphic Design, CRM etc) to support ongoing campaigns with blog content
- Performing keyword research and competitive site analysis
- Driving SEO in content creation and optimize copy/landing pages with best practices
- Proactively seek to apply local context and understanding to articles written
- Content marketing skills
- Able to commit for 6 months full-time.
- This role will be based in Singapore.
- An independent, motivated and result-oriented team player with strong initiative and is proactive in seeking more opportunities to learn
- A versatile writer that excels in conceptualising ideas and creative work with an eye for detail
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines at the same time
- Interested in e-commerce and is up to date with the latest trends
- Familiar with Wordpress and any knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Understands and is familiar with Social Media channels
- Is flexible and able to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives