Product Marketing Manager
Jakarta, Indonesia /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to highlight the best features of ShopBack that will strengthen our brand and create more demand for our products.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques to determine the most marketable features of products and create an effective messaging and marketing programs.
- Design and develop ShopBack ID awareness campaigns and incorporate products and features.
- Create Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for ShopBack products and features, including but not limited to market segmentation and positioning, defining Target Audience, formulating message house (Key message, unique selling proposition, reasons-to-believe, etc.), and media mix.
- Design and execute experiments related to ShopBack's products, features, and customer funnel.
- Manage growth marketing spending to ensure that it is still within the budget.
- Collaborate with the product teams and other PICs to execute growth initiatives.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Product Marketing, Project Management, and/or Growth in a tech company.
- At least 5 years of working experience in product marketing (non-tech company).
- User-focused thinking; basing all decisions and journeys to create the best user experience possible for ShopBack users.
- Familiar with the basic processes of conducting a growth experiment.
- Comfortable with numbers, analysis, using google sheet and/or Ms ExcelPossess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.