TW: Sr. Business Development Manager, CPG
Taipei, Taiwan /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Instrumental in bridging digital relationships with faceless offline consumers and offline shopping channels.
- In charge of developing and growing partnership with CPG brands in offline cashback business
- S/he will be in charge of developing, executing and reviewing offline cashback campaigns to deliver CPGs partners business target/ objective while increasing high quality offerings to consumers for their cashback rewards
- Review performance, ROI and tracking of campaigns and apply learning for future initiatives
- Creation and delivery of marketing materials & content, particularly producing online contents to drive Shopback & brand partnership and cashback
- Support for regional expansion of business units with potential countries of Singapore, Australia etc.
- Trade/shopper marketing in the link between brand & sales team
- In charge of defining and running shoppers activation programs
- Annual trade marketing plan across key retailers channels
- Tracking in-store performance & ROI metrics
- Ownership in trade marketing budget
- Develop in-store marketing program with contents (in-store POSM/ onmi channel contents)
- 8 to 10 years from the brand / or commercial FMCG experience
- Good communication/ persuasion skill in both Chinese and English
- Analytical, commercial, and project management skills
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Results driven
- Lead the journey of the new business unit from the beginning as a core & commercial member; first-ever trial to converge offline shoppers to online affiliate marketing platform
- Expansion and connection of offline focused career experience to online domain
- Partnership with tech product development team