Head of Regional Marketing
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Own the regional campaign calendar and partner closely with both regional and local leadership to drive organization goals via conceptualization of Mega campaigns and key marketing initiatives
- Lead and develop strategy and growth initiatives to grow specific user segments alongside local and regional teams with data-driven experimentation efforts
- Focus on end to end campaign management and optimization keeping user journey in mind to drive initiatives to increase awareness, engagement, conversion and retention
- Provide inputs and advise the management team on key strategic marketing issues based on clear issue framing, systems-level thinking and rigorous analyses
- Bridge marketing, business opportunities with product development via a keen grasp of the business goals and clear understanding of the possibilities and / or limitations of technology
- Influence a high-performance company culture by challenging critical business assumptions and encouraging cross-functional collaboration
- Create quarterly planning decks, best practices guidelines and drive forward regional campaigns for major product launches
- Partner closely with PR/Communications team to establish company and brand presence, industry thought leadership and leadership profiling that can forward the various business goals
- Own the marketing analysis, reporting, and optimization of our marketing activities and channels, and establish best practices and share knowledge
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience/ecommerce/ with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Solid experience in building, leading and inspiring a high performing team in an eCommerce company
- Skilled in ecommerce marketing; Traffic Management, Campaigns Management, Merchandising (On-site/app management), Integrated Marketing (Engagement Tools, CRM, Social), Project Management.
- Proficient in Channel Management & lifecycle marketing, great sense of business acumen.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proactive with a roll up your sleeves attitude to achieve goals and deliver great experiences for customers