Sydney, Australia /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers, ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 9 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea & Australia.
We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are proud of! ShopBack’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Amazon, Expedia, The Iconic, Target, and more than 4,000 eCommerce merchants globally.. We now provide cash rebates to over 20 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
We are expanding our Australian team and looking for an Marketing Executive to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack team!
- You will report into the Head of Marketing and develop and deliver the Partnership Marketing Strategy. Your role will require you to:
- Campaign Management: End-to-end planning, development and implementation of marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
- Restaurant/Store specific campaigns: Collaborating with the internal and external stakeholders in the development and execution of tier one Restaurant/Store specific campaigns
- Customer Acquisition: The development of new customer acquisition initiatives to encourage first time trial of our new offline product.
- Stakeholder management: Liaison with key internal stakeholders to ensure cross business unit alignment including commercial team, marketing team, regional product team, CRM, performance marketing and other regional stakeholders.
- Brand Management: The brand manager for our offline product ensuring TOV and messaging is consistent and in line with overall ShopBack parent TOV
- Content management: Manage all content creation including POS material, onsite assets, EDM exposure
- Reporting: Frequent reporting on all key initiatives to continue driving performance
- Successful candidates will bring a combination of IQ and EQ, an ability to think strategically, execute tactically and possess strong interpersonal skills to maximise value in partnership negotiations
- 3+ years marketing experience planning, developing and executing multi channel marketing campaigns from end to end
- Experience managing stakeholders at all levels to achieve alignment and drive success
- Self starter, who is comfortable working in ambiguity and finding their own way to clarity
- A data driven marketer who is truly connected to their KPIs and the levers that drive performance
What Will YOU Get?
- Competitive remuneration package, including employee stock options
- 360 exposure in digital marketing processes
- TTL marketing experience. We might be a digital-first company, however when it comes to marketing we understand the value of every channel
- Annual learning and development budget to keep your skills finely tuned
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of ShopBack Australia