Business Analyst (ShopBack GO)
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – Operations /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Coordinate with the Product and Marketing team on merchandising strategies to allocate deal exposure on both internal and external channels.
- Manage deal categorization and merchandising to display deals effectively.
- Plan and execute seasonal and themed campaigns with the Marketing team to generate interest and traffic on the app.
- Monitoring the quality of acquisition deals procured by the Business Development team to hit revenue targets.
- Identify pricing strategies and serve as procurement guidelines for acquisition deals.
- Analyze sales performance to forecast and project targets for the Business Development team.
- Work with the Business Development team to plan new areas of expansion to grow the business.
- Up to 1 year of experience in relevant field will be favorably considered.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets is a must.
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus, but not a must.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (written and verbal).
- High energy, self-motivation & ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines