Marketing Manager - Online Campaigns
Manila, Philippines /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Lead efforts to conceptualize, develop and execute online marketing campaigns
- Managing onsite content and merchant pages, as well as ensuring campaigns are executed seamlessly
- Conducting extensive market research in order to identify new opportunities to experiment and best practices to implement
- Brief and oversee the work of internal agencies, such as designers, partnership, and ad-sales team, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Use data to analyse campaign performance to derive insights to drive meaningful optimization
- Regularly review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance
- Unafraid to get hands dirty in a start-up environment to drive measurable outcomes through creative marketing campaigns
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan to drive awareness, customer acquisition, and retention
- Manage and be responsible marketing teams in campaign creation and execution
- Collaborate with the online marketing team to optimize channel performance of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, network campaigns and etc
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting marketing performance
- Derive actionable insights from marketing and product data and take prompt actions in optimization
- Growth hacking through constant testing to uncover new marketing opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in any business or marketing-related field
- At least 3 years of working experience, optimally focused on digital marketing, CRM Solutions or campaign management, with a strong performance record
- Proficiency in English & Tagalog with the ability to write effective marketing messages
- Passionate about understanding and fine-tuning digital consumer behavior
- Adept at data analytics and project management
- Ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Able to be creative operationally and strategically
- An independent, motivated and result-oriented team player
- A fast learner with strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Prior E-commerce, Digital performance marketing agency experience would be a plus