Business Development Manager (Offline Cashback)
Sydney, Australia /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers, ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 9 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea & Australia.
We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are proud of! ShopBack’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Amazon, Expedia, The Iconic, Target, and more than 4,000 eCommerce merchants globally.. We now provide cash rebates to over 20 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
Here in Australia, we have extended our service offering with ShopBack Offline Cashback, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of.
This is a role with our latest product : ShopBack Offline Cashback - a brand new initiative that helps customer earns Cashback in the offline world, and allowing merchants to execute marketing initiatives effectively and efficiently.
If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family.
- Be a founding member of this new business unit, driving our business development efforts for ShopBack Offline Cashback
- Execute our plan to acquire merchant partners
- Conduct market and potential clients’ research for our target category
- Set merchant partners up for success with ShopBack Offline Cashback through thorough understanding of our merchant's needs and expectations
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development / Account management experience in the F&B tech space.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good analytical skills
- A self-starter and motivated individual with can’t-is-not-an-option attitude. A problem-solver who’s not discouraged by failure or mistakes
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy of the work
- Driven to be part of the process of building a successful business in a startup environment
- Passionate about being part of an exciting new team that wants to make a meaningful impact in the region
- Determine to join and perform in one of the fastest growing start-up in Australia