Sydney, Australia /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers, ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 9 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea & Australia.
We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are proud of! ShopBack’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Amazon, Expedia, The Iconic, Target, and more than 4,000 eCommerce merchants globally.. We now provide cash rebates to over 20 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Manage a portfolio of existing brands on ShopBack
- Advise brands on upcoming ShopBack campaigns and secure exclusive offers and promotions
- Proactively work with brands to help drive them new customers & incremental revenue
- Daily communication with brands via phone, slack, email or in-person
- Build strong relationships with brands, becoming a trusted industry expert
- Regularly attend industry events and networking events
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your sales target
- Preferably, 2 years + experience in Account Management.
- eCommerce and/or affiliate experience is an added advantage but not essential
- Strong analytical skills, and proper use of Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion.
- Experience in an account management environment with a track record of success in a KPI driven sales environment
- Highly self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver. Must be able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant growth – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- This role will require you to be based in Sydney