TW: Business Development Manager, SBMart
Taipei, Taiwan /
Commercial – Sales /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop "The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 4,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$130m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
S/he will be responsible for generating new BD leads through his/her own network of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs), B2B marketing programs, existing CPG partners and/or retailers partnership and develop the leads into partnership to build the sustainable growth of ShopBack offline cashback business in Taiwan.
More details of SBMart for your reference: https://reurl.cc/NrNev6
More specifically, s/he will be responsible for the pivotal tasks and initiatives across holistic aspects of Business development including:
- Analyze and prioritize target Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs) based on data and business priorities
- Open doors and create a new lead by having successful sales pitch while understanding CPG’s needs and problems
- Come up with logical and creative solution with clear metrics to measure the success of campaigns (e.g., incremental ROI, ROAS, conversion rate)
- Key contact person to process legal aspects of BD such as NDA and contract
- Account owner in the backend system e.g., set up the right account in SalesForce
- Co-own post campaign performance analysis with Business Intelligence manager
- Retain the relationship with CPG partners to sustain campaigns in ShopBack platform
- Extensive network in Taiwan local Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs) companies with past working experience within or with
- Working experience in offline grocery and CPG scene (either by working in CPG, or retailer, or online platform supporting offline grocery)
- BD experience + 5 years
- Analytical and commercial acumen
- Logical & creative
- Results-driven with hands-on ownership
- Zero to one mindset
- Team player
- Good communication/persuasion skills in Chinese. Intermediate English
- Online commerce experience is plus but not required