Coupons Operations Executive
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Operations /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
1. Understand merchant business, requirements and context. Respond promptly to questions from merchants
2. Assist with merchant-related customer service queries
3. Constantly seek to improve and streamline operational processes.
Coupon and voucher aggregation:
1. Create and execute processes to set up coupons and vouchers.
2. Ensure high degree of due diligence in checking legitimacy of coupons and vouchers
3. Showcase ownership towards the coupon and voucher business by ensuring replenishment of such coupons and vouchers
4. Work with Business teams to scope and identify vouchers and coupons that need replenishment.
5. Recommend and execute ideas with the Business team to maximize voucher and coupon reach.
6. Share ideas and work with product teams on potential areas to improve operational efficiency.
Coupon and voucher Marketing:
1. Work with the marketing team to promote merchants and coupons with the objective to increase order purchases.
2. Work with the graphics team to design images best suited to promote coupons
3. Manage adspace to promote coupons and vouchers
1. Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimization and automation.
2. Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Merchants teams.
3. Self-driven. Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
4. 1-3 years experience in an Operations role. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
5. Experience or interest in learning how to market a product
6. High drive and ownership on process improvements.
7. Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the e-commerce industry.
8. Strong excel analytics skills. Ability to analyze data and present data with stakeholders.