Regional Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Singapore, Singapore /
Commercial – HR /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
Hiring great talents takes passion, determination and dedication and we believe that strong talents are the cornerstone of a business. This person will lead the hiring for engineering, product, data, and design efforts in ShopBack - your hires will play a key role in driving innovation and building a product that we love and are proud of!
What sets apart a good Talent Acquisition Business Partner from a GREAT Talent Acquisition Business Partner, is the ability to partner closely with the business to build and attract top notch talents to grow the business. You know what top talent looks like, and more importantly, how to engage them. We’re a small but mighty team, and are heavily committed to bringing in quality talent to enhance ShopBack’s effort in enabling Smarter Shoppers across the region.
- Drive and lead end-to-end hiring processes from understanding the business and role requirements, crafting job descriptions, interviewing candidates, and driving the offer closing for technical roles
- Partner with multiple hiring managers and internal stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of our business and hiring needs to assess talent requirements, and fulfil hiring plans to meet the business timelines
- Directing strong talent pipelines (internal/external) and proactively source for passive candidates in the market
- Provide an engaging and stellar candidate experience for all our candidates
- Network and build relationships with candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for the business
- Manage candidate experience through the recruitment process funnel that leads to high close rates
- Help lead projects and process improvement initiatives
- Minimum of two years of full-cycle recruitment experience, ideally at a tech company, or 2- 4years experience in a sourcing role in an agency setting
- Relentless drive to source, connect, and network with strong talents
- Disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Persuasive with great interpersonal skills
- Proven track record for attracting and assessing engineering talent
- Able to stay organized and prioritize tasks/goals in a fast-paced environment