Business Development Internship
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Marketing – Marketing /
ShopBack : Better Shopping, Every Day.
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across ten markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over seven hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular mission: to make shopping rewarding, delightful, and accessible for all.
Joining forces with leading buy now, pay later (BNPL) player hoolah and with the launch of ShopBack Pay, the Group now offers shoppers a responsible and convenient payment option at checkout.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. The Group powers over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 10,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more. If you are passionate about building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
About the role:
An internship at ShopBack will thrive in a fast-paced learning environment with many opportunities to learn and own self-led projects and execute ideas. You will support the Business Development team on day-to-day campaign initiatives from conceptualization to execution of ideas.
- Assist in the conceptualization and execution of marketing campaigns
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to create day-to-day marketing collaterals for the website and mobile app
- Ability to speak to Merchants and partners.
- Optimize website banners and analyse website performance and data on a regular basis, sharing insights with the internal marketing team
- Manage external accounts and create marketing campaigns to drive brand presence with data-driven testing and optimization.
- University students or recent graduates
- Available for 3 months/6 months internship term.
- Good business acumen
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work attitude with good communication skills
- Willing to learn