Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
About the role:
An internship at ShopBack will thrive in a fast-paced learning environment with many opportunities to learn and own self-led projects and execute ideas. You will support either the Marketing, Business Development and other teams on day-to-day campaign initiatives from conceptualization to execution of ideas.
1. Assist in the conceptualization and execution of marketing campaigns
2. Liaise with internal stakeholders to create day-to-day marketing collaterals for the website and mobile app
3. Ability to speak to Merchants and partners.
4. Optimize website banners and analyse website performance and data on a regular basis, sharing insights with the internal marketing team
5. Manage external accounts and create marketing campaigns to drive brand presence with data-driven testing and optimization.
1. University students or recent graduates
2. Available for 3 months/6 months internship term.
3. Good business acumen
4. Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
5. Positive work attitude with good communication skills
6. Willing to learn