Manila, Philippines /
Commercial – Marketing /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Coordinates the scheduling of assets online and ensures adequate exposure for every deal secured by the Business Development team
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns by optimising platform assets with the internal marketing team
- Proactively help the Business Development team in increasing the overall deals highlighted from the top merchants.
- Coordinating with external suppliers/vendors/agencies for day to day BAUs for the overall key campaigns
- Able to start immediately (preferrably)
- Able to commit for a minimum of 4 months full-time (ideally 6 months)
- Candidates with basic excel skills preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Investigative and problem solver
- Proactive and takes the initiative to solve issues fast
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work attitude with good communication skills
- Responsive and fast worker