Sr. Human Resource Business Partner
Taipei, Taiwan /
Commercial – HR /
Rewarding Your Everyday.
ShopBack is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 30 million shoppers across our nine markets. Growing from a team of six back in 2014 to over six hundred today, ShopBackers across the region come together with a singular vision: to build the world's most rewarding commerce enablement platform.
More than half a billion shopping trips start with ShopBack each year. We power over US$3.5 billion in annual sales for over 8,000 online and in-store merchant partners, across categories ranging from fashion, beauty, F&B, electronics, travel and more - and we're just getting started.
ShopBack is continuously innovating and enhancing our suite of shopping services and solutions, to bring more value to our shoppers and merchant partners, and we are looking for world-class talent around the globe to be part of our exciting journey. If you are passionate in building and scaling up businesses in this fast-growing landscape, come and join our growing ShopBack team!
Reporting to the Regional Lead HRBP in Singapore and partnering closely with the senior leadership team in Taiwan, the Senior HRBP advises managers in employee lifecycle management, talent management and drives a high-performance culture. Leading a small in-country HR Team, the HRBP works collaboratively with the Regional HR team based in Singapore to develop and deliver integrated HR solutions for the rapidly growing business in ShopBack Taiwan.
- Partner with the General Manager and Engineering Leadership Team to deliver the right outcomes on people-related decisions.
- Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights, and convert these insights into recommendations the business can use to make decisions.
- Support talent acquisition efforts by providing strategic and operational guidance on offer structuring, compensation design, and candidate management.
- Collaborate with line managers to improve employee engagement.
- Plan and execute HR initiatives and events to drive engagement and culture building.
- Lead a lean team in managing HR Operations and Workplace Experience.
- Identify areas for improvement in HR processes, providing feedback and escalating issues where appropriate to improve productivity within HR.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8-12 years of HR business partnering experience. Relevant experience in eCommerce, digital marketing, or technology companies will be an advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of HR practices and Taiwan Labor Law.
- Experience in leading and managing a local HR team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Mandarin and English as this role will work extensively with our counterparts in other markets.
- Proven talent and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills; resourceful and outcome-focused.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.