TW: Human Resource Business Partner
Taipei, Taiwan /
Commercial – HR /
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
Reporting to the Regional Lead HRBP in Singapore and partnering closely with the senior leadership team in Taiwan, the HRBP advises managers in employee lifecycle management, talent management and drives a high-performance culture. As part of a small in-country HR Team, the HRBP works collaboratively with the Regional HR team based in Singapore to develop and deliver integrated HR solutions for the rapidly growing business in ShopBack Taiwan.
- Partner the Country General Manager and Engineering Leadership Team to deliver the right outcomes on people-related decisions.
- Analyze a broad range of HR data to identify valid insights, and convert these insights into recommendations the business can use to make decisions.
- Support talent acquisition efforts by providing strategic and operational guidance on offer structuring, compensation design, and candidate management.
- Collaborate with line managers to improve employee engagement.
- Plan and execute on HR initiatives and events to drive engagement and culture building.
- Support regional HR in administering training and development to local teams.
- Identify areas for improvement in HR processes, providing feedback and escalating issues where appropriate to improve productivity within HR.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-8 years of HR business partnering experience in eCommerce, digital marketing or technology companies.
- Thorough knowledge of HR practices and Taiwan Labor Law.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven talent and stakeholder management skills.
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills; resourceful and outcome-focused.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A team player.