Product Marketing Lead, Merchant Services Group - Financial Solutions
GTM – Marketing & Communications /
Shopify has redefined commerce. We’ve raised the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market, and sell their products and services. With 1 million merchants in more than 175 different countries, we continue to grow while looking for innovative ways to impact the market.
The mission of the Money team (as we refer to our Financial Solutions product line internally) is to help merchants of all sizes manage their finances efficiently, so they can reinvest quickly in the growth of their business. We achieve this by making the financial management products readily accessible and understandable at every stage of the merchant’s journey.
We are looking for bright and passionate Product Marketer who can help us to deliver on our mission, particularly joining to lead the marketing of the Merchant Services Group. We care about growing creative, collaborative people, and strong, capable teams. Your peers have diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and stories but share an established track record of delivering impactful products that merchants love.
- Defining and guiding the Merchant Services Group’s marketing strategy for its portfolio of products and services
- Provide continued differentiation in the marketplace
- Drive merchant value, usage and engagement
- Leading a team of product marketers and their go-to-market and growth strategies
- Initiate, enable and support operational initiatives that optimize usage working with the team and external partners
- Defining and manage measurable success metrics and drive alignment for all program efforts
- Working and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders from various disciples, industries and teams.
- Experience in product marketing, marketing program development and management
- Demonstrable experience driving product and partner growth and influencing sales, marketing and product
- The ability to thrive in uncertainty, resolve ambiguity and think quickly on your feet
- Excellent communication and organizational skills while being able to stay focused on the big picture and pay attention to details
- Experience marketing B2B and B2B2C SaaS products
- Experience helping to scale global business, product, and product marketing strategy
- A resourceful attitude and positive collaboration skills - you'll be working with a lot of different teams across Shopify and external partners
- A “get things done” attitude
- Experience working at a fin-tech, e-commerce or the tech industry - it's important to understand our platform and the products we deliver
- Experience using Shopify or any similar eCommerce platforms
- Experience using data/analytics to measure the impact of your work
Please note that the deadline to submit your application is September 18th at 4 PM EST.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. Please take a look at our 2019 Sustainability Report to learn more about Shopify's commitments.