Partner Content Marketer
We’re looking for a highly motivated content marketer who is passionate about entrepreneurship, web design/development, and digital marketing.
As a Partner Content Marketer, your job is to create, curate, and promote compelling content for designers, developers, marketers, and other creative professionals who build ecommerce experiences for clients using Shopify. You’ll develop various content types, strategies, and campaigns that aim to acquire new Shopify Partners, and help them find success in our ecosystem.
You'll need to have:
- Strong writing skills
- A strong understanding of content marketing and strategy
- A history of creating impactful content with a wide reach
- SEO expertise to create content that ranks highly in search engines, and a passion for analytics. You’ll be tracking results for every piece of content you publish
- A passion for analytics (experience with Google Analytics)
- An ability to write for various content formats with ease
- An understanding of how mediums like video, social media, blog posts, and online advertising can be used together to reach a common objective
- The inclination to experiment and test. You don't confine yourself to the usual marketing advice available online
- A passion for online marketing, ecommerce, and entrepreneurship. You have a strong grasp of content marketing fundamentals, an understanding of traditional copywriting techniques, and the ability to write irresistible headlines.
It'd be great if you also had:
- Existing relationships with blogs and publications in the web design/development/freelancing space
- Existing work published on industry blogs and websites
- An existing audience (even if it’s small)
- Interest or experience in web design/development industry
You'll get to do things like:
- Put the team’s content strategy into action
- Regularly write, produce, and curate industry-leading content that’s highly valuable, educational, and is optimized for search
- Promote content to various audiences
- Support the wider team’s various content marketing needs (writing landing page copy, executing go-to-market strategies, crafting brand-focused blog posts, etc.)
- Track results and key metrics
- Create and implement a repurposing strategy to extend the reach of content marketing efforts
- Experiment with new and fresh ways of crafting content experiences
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now" button to submit your application.