Senior Software Developer - PHP - Berlin
R&D - Development – Engineering
We’re looking for a dedicated, methodical, and versatile backend engineer with experience and passion for solving tough problems with scalable height performance code. We need someone who can quickly adapt to shifting approaches, situations, and priorities. You will need to be able to work in a team with fellow engineers to create a highly scalable, distributed web application that serves millions of requests a day.
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of work experience as a back end developer
- 3+ years experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Rails, Django ...)
- Understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Profound understanding of Object Oriented / modular programming
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Amazon AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge about TDD, BDD, DDD
- Basic knowledge of JS frameworks (Vue2, React, Angular or similar)
- Experience with Git
- Ability to create RESTful WebServices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
- Fluent English
- You are a lifelong learner. You are constantly teaching yourself new things and you love learning from others.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology and tools
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
How to Apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.