Salesforce Administrator/Developer (Hybrid)
Remote - Canada
We are on a mission to expand implementation of our existing Salesforce.com instance across the business. To do this, we need the help of experienced administrators with a passion for problem solving, customer service, and light development work.
We value getting stuff done, simplicity, building for the long term, and acting like an owner. You should be a builder who values both the quality of your work and the contentment of your team - those who collaborate on, inherit, leverage and extend your work. Your experience supporting a major roll-out through a full lifecycle of build, test, release, enhance, & maintain at scale is the key to our mutual success.
This primary focus of this unique hybrid role is Salesforce.com configuration, with secondary responsibilities in dev customization and architectural design. As a Salesforce Admin/Dev, you’ll be assisting with Salesforce.com implementation, bug fixes, maintenance and program support for our Sales and Marketing product line.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Balance leveraging your past experience with learning our problem domain
- With a ‘building for the long term’ mindset, communicate suggestions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ongoing collaboration with your team to share knowledge, context, and solution ideas
- Partner with our data teams to source required meta-data in support of new and existing integrated programs
- Possibility of On-call schedule (PagerDuty)
- Remain current on new Salesforce features and functionality
- Provide recommendations for process improvements, build new functionalities, and roll out new features
- Provide occasional support to Salesforce developers, working hands on with Apex & VF
- Document (and keep current) system/program configurations and processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Ensure that all necessary changes are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before being deployed
- Maintain high security standards for all data stored in Salesforce.com
- Provide operational and/or technical demos to various stakeholders
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2 Years of hands on Salesforce experience in an Admin role
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce Pages & Lightning Components
- Hands on experience using GIT, Workbench, Data Loader
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills to clearly present key issues and recommend actions
- Ability to communicate effectively cross functionally with stakeholders and end users
- Experience in integrating information from a variety of resources, formats and systems
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Technical aptitude for building within Sales, Marketing, Service & Communities clouds
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify creative ways to achieve solutions
- Salesforce Certified: ADM201, DEV401, Platform Developer 1
- Experience with Pardot, Marketo, ExactTarget
- Experience with Workday, Talkdesk, Teleopti, Jira, Dell Boomi
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a SCRUM environment
- Familiarity with SQL/SOQL
- Experience with Salesforce Metadata and an IDE
Tools of our trade:
Is some of this tech new to you? That’s OK! We know not everyone will come in fully familiar with this stack, and we provide support to learn on the job.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. Please make your cover letter out to Dustin.