Fulfillment Success Managers
North America - Remote
Shopify has redefined commerce, raising the standard for how companies of all sizes sell their products and services online and off. With 600,000+ merchants in more than 175 different countries, and the most innovative platform on the market, we continue to grow rapidly while constantly looking for new ways to impact and disrupt markets.
We're looking for multiple Fulfilment Success Managers to help high-growth, high-volume merchants be even more successful by working with them to develop profitable and time-saving shipping and fulfilment solutions. You’ll do this through developing strong relationships with your merchants, and helping them with long-term solutions to one of their biggest roadblocks.
Ultimately, you’re here to understand their goals, and advise them on the best way to achieve those goals. You’ll provide merchants with guidance on best shipping/fulfilment practices, knowledge of industry trends, API support, insight into analytics and much more. You’re their partner in shipping and fulfilment, and in this role, you will truly help them grow their business.
These are positions that will be based in various locations around the US. Exact locations will be posted soon, and we will support relocation if needed.
You'll need to have;
- Customer success, client management, or relevant industry experience. You should be merchant-focused in all that you do.
- Experience in an operations-type role. (warehouse experience a plus!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a relentless attention to detail
- A passion for commerce. Maybe you’ve built a store for a friend, or run your own business.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders. Relationship management is your secret weapon.
- Understanding of ecommerce best practices. You'll be the merchant's main point of contact for all big-picture support.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem. There are many moving parts and you need to see how they fit together.
It would be great if you also have;
- A deep understanding of the Shopify platform. You’ll need to know Shopify inside and out.
- Experience running your own business. You know what it means to be an entrepreneur and can share your learnings with our merchants.
- Hands-on experience with shipping and fulfilment and/or a 3PL environment
You'll get to do things like;
- Create strong relationships with our merchants
- Recommend ways to best utilize the Shopify Shipping platform
- Point out areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and implementing new Shopify features
- Triage technical issues to Shopify’s escalated Support teams
- Work with internal Shopify teams to advocate for merchants’ needs and requests
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of industry trends
- Elevate the overall merchant experience
Moving physical goods from one place to another is a complex business and changing fast. Our team has already vastly improved this space for our merchants and in 2018, we’ll continue to scale rapidly on a number of fronts. Our goal is to help merchants offer the best shipping and delivery experience to their buyers at all points of the shopping journey, propelling them to sell more, while increasingly saving time and money in the process.
Come join us to do your life's best work!
Here's how to apply:
If you're interested in this position please click "Apply now" and we'll be in touch with you. Please make out your cover letter to Greg. In the cover letter, please describe an operation or process you built from scratch, or one that you inherited and had to overhaul. Could be a big or a small project - just don't spare us the details. We want to know how you thought about the problem, how you solved it, and how you taught others to use your new system to reliably produce high-quality results.