Merchant Success Manager - Shopify Plus (British Columbia)
Vancouver - Remote
GTM – Account Management
Shopify Plus provides enterprise e-commerce with the freedom for businesses to grow, adapt, and evolve. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Nestle, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen.
Your role as a Merchant Success Manager is to help high-growth, high-volume merchants be successful. You will do this through developing strong relationships with your merchants, and providing them with recommendations on how to build and implement the right tactics to move their business forward.
This is a remote position and you must reside in British Columbia. The posting will be available until April 12th 2019 at 12pm PDT.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating strong relationships with businesses and their teams
- Coaching merchants to grow their business by partnering with them on goal development, and providing tailored and structured recommendations to achieve those goals
- Identifying areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and implementing new Shopify features; recommending ways to best utilize Shopify’s solutions
- Connecting merchants with top Shopify Partners for custom design and development projects
- Partnering with internal Shopify teams to advocate for merchants’ needs and requests
- Demonstrating an in depth understanding of industry trends
Requirements for the role:
- Experience managing large and/or complex accounts; relationship management is your secret weapon
- Experience providing customer value and driving retention; you should be merchant-focused in all that you do
- Experience or training in managing small to mid sized projects; you’ll be working with 45+ merchants and their big picture strategy
- Experience, training, or exposure to programming languages, custom apps, APIs, etc.; you’ll be working with multiple stakeholders and will need to speak their language
- Experience or training in Digital Marketing (paid advertising, social media, SEO etc); you know the tactics that will drive results
- Experience in eCommerce (understanding of acquisition, conversion, retention); it is a complex ecosystem with many moving parts, and you need to communicate how they fit together
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Yosha is looking forward to reading your application. Make sure to tell us why you think this is the right role for you!