Business Operations Manager
Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like RedBull, GE, Boll and Branch, P&G, Kanye West, Kylie Cosmetics, and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in.
The Business Operations team sits in the centre of the organization, linking together all the different functional groups through business insights, technology stack and process. Using a combination of strong business acumen and data analytics, the team at Shopify Plus works with senior leaders across the company to drive strategic projects and support our aggressive growth. As a Business Operations Manager for Sales you will be responsible for building and scaling a world class team to ensure our revenue teams are firing on all cylinders.
The Business Operations team for Sales is responsible for:
- Reporting & Insights: Working closely with Revenue Leadership to identify trends and drive data influenced decisions that impact revenue generation
- Program Management: Making recommendations based on identified insights that improve revenue efficiency as well as implementing solutions
- Technology Stack: Ownership of sales tools and optimization
As the Leader, you will be responsible for:
- 10x the Team: You are an inspiring leader and have a team-first attitude. You focus on your people by developing them and creating the conditions for success.
- Strategy: You can zoom in and out of the business and have the ability to think strategically, challenge the status quo, and solve big problems through your team.
- Build & Scale: You are a proactive thinker and are always thinking “big” and long-term. You are building for the future.
Requirements for the Role:
- 6+ years experience of people leadership (relevant people leadership experience in strategy, consulting and/or sales planning/operations)
- Your craft is “People” - You know how to motivate and build a world-class team
- Have built high-performing teams and understand what it means to scale
- You have exceptional business acumen and feel comfortable leading strategy and can establish meaningful relationships and trust with senior leaders
- You are proactive and relentless: capable of seeking information independently, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results through your team
- Highly self-directed with the ability to manage ambiguity
- You’re technical and a power user with Salesforce
- Ideally have experience in SaaS within a B2B environment
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply now” button to submit your application. If you really want to stand out, sign up for a free trial of Shopify and build a store. Share the link with us so we can take a look!
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
This position will be available until Monday, February 19th 12pm EST and all candidates will hear back shortly there after.