Software Developer, Front End - Berlin
R&D - Development – Engineering
Our engineering team is looking for a person who eats, breathes, and lives all things front end. We need someone who can quickly adapt to shifting approaches, situations, and priorities. You will be collaborating with fellow engineers to create the highest quality and scalable code. We need someone who assumes full personal responsibility for bringing the best experience to hundred-thousands of our daily users.
Does this sound like you?
- 5+ years of work experience as a Front End Developer
- Proficiency with JS frameworks (Vue, AngularJS, React, or similar)
- Knowledge of how to use Bootstrap and/or Foundation, as well as LESS and/or Sass
- Passion about building well-engineered, scalable and maintainable front-end components and abstractions
- Sense of ownership over the product and a focus on quality
- Some experience with server-side MVC frameworks (Laravel, Rails or Django)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
- Fluent English
- You are a lifelong learner. You are constantly teaching yourself new things and you love learning from others.
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology and tools
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
How to Apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.