Marketplace Operations Lead
Oberlo, powered by Shopify, allows entrepreneurs search and find products to sell online. It enables anyone to start a business without worrying about inventory. Over the last two years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs sell over 100 million products.
We're growing our team and we're currently looking for the Marketplace Operations Lead who is always up for a challenge and won't stop until a solution is found! Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is a startup environment, and things move quickly!
You'll get to do things like:
- Work with our merchants and suppliers by scaling our processes and building solutions
- Point out areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and implementing new features
- Work closely with our fantastic MPO team members to ensure standards and expectations are being met
- Monitor/improve fraud detection processes
- Chargeback management
- You'll be also responsible for gathering, analysing, preparing and summarising recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Work in an international company with offices in Vilnius, Berlin and Shenzhen
- Work in a dynamic environment where new features in large scale product are being created regularly
Does this sound like you?
- You have experience in an E-commerce role with exposure to operational element
- A passion for commerce. Maybe you’ve built a store for a friend, or run your own business
- Experience with managing employees
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders. Relationship management is your secret weapon
- Fluent in English
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- You're flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.