Partner Manager - Hong Kong
Shopify is looking for someone to join our team in Hong Kong with the aim of growing Shopify’s in-market presence and developing a strategy for our growing partnership program. We are seeking a product-minded, business development leader to grow our partner ecosystem of web designers, developers, consultants, app developers and marketers. Partners play a critical role in Shopify's mission to make commerce better for everyone, everywhere.
Projects you will work on:
- Executing a go to market strategy to acquire new freelancer, agency and developer partners. Activities to include funnel management and working with our translation, content and partner marketing team(s) on campaigns to increase awareness of our program.
- Building strategic relationships with our top existing partners and giving them the tools they need to help our mutual customers and grow their businesses.
- Working closely with our top partners to understand merchant challenges and to share this feedback with our product teams.
- Working with complimentary ecosystem partners to improve localization through better payment, shipping and marketing tools.
- Representing Shopify at partner and industry events.
- Building communities via partner led initiatives; such as meetups and digital partner communities online.
- Coming up with innovative ideas to grow Shopify’s customer base or improve the merchant experience base by working with all types of partners.
Requirements for the role:
- Hustle, and lots of it
- Relevant experience in partner development/management, SaaS software sales, business development, or consulting
- Agility and adaptability in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- An analytical and entrepreneurial mind
- A passion for retail, technology, and commerce
- A deep understanding of the Hong Kong e-commerce landscape
- Be proficient in Mandarine and English (bonus if you can speak Cantonese too!)
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Sanja is looking forward to reading your application!
*This role will be posted until January 31st, 2018 at which point we will be getting back to all applicants.*