Front End Developer
Front End Development
Oberlo App is powered by Shopify, which allows entrepreneurs search and find products to sell online. It enables anyone to start a business without worrying about inventory. Over the last two years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs sell over 100 million products.
We're growing our engineering team and we're currently looking for the Front end Developer who is always up for a challenge and won't stop until a solution is found! Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is a startup environment, and things move quickly!
As a Front end Developer on the Communication team, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Enable the efficient exchange of information, highlight meaningful data, and deliver both at the right time
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver impactful products that move the needle, one high-quality release at a time
- Dive deep to understand our merchants and their problems, and champion those problems across Oberlo
- Work on our focus areas - Messaging, Notifications and Dashboards
- Build an entirely new inbox for a more cohesive and usable dispute management and messaging experience
- Work on a Notifications Hub, which will streamline how we notify merchants and give them more control over their notifications
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- Exposure to modern JS frameworks (Vue, React, AngularJS or similar)
- Devotion to crafting CSS that actually scales, including a knowledge of tools and methodologies that can support this
- Obsession with the UX your work unlocks
- Commitment to the a11y of anything you build
- Sense of ownership over the product, your solutions and their shelf-life
- Experience with version control, ideally Git
- Fluent English
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply for this job” button to submit your application.