China Integrated Marketing Manager
Shenzhen, China - Remote
Marketing & Communications
Shopify is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to scale our integrated marketing efforts in Shenzhen, China.
You will be responsible for designing, creating and executing an integrated marketing strategy across multiple verticals. This includes working with other functions and leveraging multiple channels such as Brand marketing, product marketing, online marketing, e-mail, and offline marketing strategies.
The Integrated marketer will be responsible for optimizing the spend online/offline and putting the right number of dollars towards the most effective approach. Create an unified and seamless experience for our merchant to interact with our brand.
You will be working on:
- Oversee the entire marketing process, from driving awareness to customer acquisition.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Oversee the development and execution of Go to market strategies and stay well-informed of marketing trends and best practices for potential leverage.
- Closely collaborate with different area of the marketing channels (PR, Event, Community, Partnership, Growth, Social / Content) including product marketing, to ensure the development and delivery of the most effective and efficient marketing program.
- Develop a China integrated marketing strategy and plan by proactively looking for opportunities and making recommendations that align with Shopify’s goals and objectives.
- Be an integral part of the team responsible for helping to prioritize the China roadmap and initiatives for the marketing department.
- Develop, champion and implement a robust set of KPIs and tangible ROI commitments.
- Help define Shopify’s China go-to-market and marketing vision across product communications and growth initiatives; and communicate the vision across a broad range of key stakeholders.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of local marketing programs and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency and revenue generation.
- Rich integrated or ecommerce marketing experience.
- Ability to lead in rapidly changing business environment situations and effectively negotiate to gain resolution.
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated Marketing development plans.
- Experience in defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Knowledge of new Marketing development processes, go-to-market strategies, and Marketing life cycle management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals.
- Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders.
- Experience in managing return on investment objectives. Ability to create forecasts and manage budgets.
- Ability to influence cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English and Proficient in Chinese.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Please submit your CV both in Chinese and English.