Oberlo allows entrepreneurs search and find products to sell online. It enables anyone to start a business without worrying about inventory. Over the last two years, we have helped thousands of entrepreneurs sell over 100 million products.
We're growing our team and we're currently looking for the Catalog Manager who is always up for a challenge and won't stop until a solution is found! Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is a startup environment, and things move quickly! Our culture is continuously being redefined with every person that joins our company, but, at our core, we value people who: Get sh*t done!
This is a full-time position. Long-term dedication is preferred as we are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
You'll get to do things like:
- Implement and drive the strategy for assigned categories
- Work with teams to source relevant products
- Curate, manage and review products to ensure the categorisation, imagery, copy, pricing and promotions are accurate
- Analyse and act upon the performance data of your categories, maintain healthy category KPIs
- Run promotions, define cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
Does this sound like you?
- You have good understanding and some experience in E-Commerce and/or Merchandising / Category management
- You’re results/impact driven
- You’re Analytical
- You like to work in a startup environment. You're flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced environment
- You have an ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues that arise within a project
- You’re highly proficient in spoken and written English
How to Apply
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of commerce, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.