Partner Manager - Singapore
Singapore - Remote
We’re looking for someone who can help agencies and freelancers grow their business with Shopify. As a key member of the Shopify Partners team, you will lead the development and success of a world-class partner ecosystem for with a focus on Singapore. You will be critical in supporting our partners, including web designers, developers, consultants and marketers — they are an integral part of Shopify’s global strategy to become the backbone for all commerce.
You’ll be responsible for developing new partner relationships while maintaining and expanding existing partnerships. You will work to identify high potential leads and nurture those leads into becoming active partners in our ecosystem.
You'll be working on:
- Developing key strategic partnerships with ecommerce ecosystem players such as marketplaces, logistics providers and payment providers and executing a partner strategy to drive partner acquisition in your region
- Constantly identifying, engaging, and developing partners across a variety of verticals to support the needs of our merchants
- Driving partner activities, executing go-to-market strategies, developing sales and marketing initiatives, and managing partner growth and development
- Selling the Shopify Partner program to new affiliates and agencies
- Working with our partners to drive best practices for reducing merchant time-to-revenue, and improving the scalability of our partner business
- A deep understanding of your partner's’ vertical focus, capabilities, strategies, and customers
- Representing Shopify at partner and industry events (including attending, speaking, panels, etc.)
Requirements for the role:
- Hustle, and lots of it!
- Relevant experience in partner development/management, SaaS software sales, business development, or consulting
- Agility and adaptability in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- An analytical and entrepreneurial mind
- A passion for retail, technology, and commerce
- Entrepreneurial mind; if you’ve started a business of your own before that would be great!
- Experience using any of the following tools: Tableau, Zendesk, Salesforce, Github, Hubspot and Mode. Not to worry if some of this tech is new to you - we provide great on the job training.
If you are interested in helping us shape the future of E-Commerce at Shopify, click the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
Please answer the following questions in your application:
• If you were seeking two new partners to work with the Shopify platform, who would you choose? Why?
• How would you position the Shopify platform and Partner Program to a new prospective partner?
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. Arun is looking forward to reading your application!