ShowGrow Santa Ana
Shift Leads perform all of the functions of a Retail Sales Associate which can include but are not limited to; assisting customers, accountability and compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and operating successfully within company policies and procedures. Shift Leads enforce procedures and processes, train other staff members, and are accountable for the successful operations of their shift. Shift Leads are dependable, knowledgeable and resourceful. We are looking for employees who can be flexibly scheduled depending on business volume and are available days, evenings, weekdays, and weekends.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Shift Lead positions will be available for strong leaders with management experience.
Daily Operational Tasks
include but are not limited to
Ensure that the store's checklists are accurate, up-to-date date and relevant, and that they are being completed with integrity by all employees.
Ensure great service is being delivered in an efficient and friendly manner where patients are delighted with our product and the experience of visiting our shop.
Ability to operate POS with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
Ability to accurately inventory products received
Ability to accurately issue payments to vendor and reconcile in POS system
Ensure floor and stock are clean, organized and properly stocked.
Ensure all supplies are stocked and in good supply for Patient and Employee areas
Ensure employees are given Rest Periods and Meal Breaks consistent with law and company policy
Ensure our facility is in optimal condition, brings any discrepancies / issues to management
Ensure security protocol and procedures are being followed at all times
- MUST BE 21+
- Must have Valid CA ID
- Must have Valid Dr. Recommendation
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written English, second languages encouraged
- Able to perform basic retail math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Technologically Proficient - Able to operate a computer and a tablet, familiarity with POS systems
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism in regard to both patients and team members
- Open Availability - Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, and stand for extended periods of time
Qualities We're Searching for
- Accountability (Able to handle responsibilities)
- Open schedule (Flexible availability)
- Proactive / Self starter
- Reliable transportation
- Presentable and Professional appearance
- Sociable (A people person with an upbeat, positive attitude!)
- Patience and Kindness
If you are a consistently punctual and a reliable individual with an outgoing personality we'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your time and interest in our organization!
Please do not contact the dispensary with inquiries regarding your application, as they will be unable to respond.