We strive to be a leader in producing and selling quality cannabis and seek those who share the same vision - to be tomorrow’s leader in the Industry. As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
Daily Operational Tasks
include but are not limited to
Tracking Budget Expenses
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Project Management
- PMO Certification Preffered
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to effectively lead and coach others in a professional environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
Qualities We're Searching for
- Professional attitude
- Highly Organized
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency
- Attention to Detail
- Follow Through and Communication
- Positive and Engaging
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust
If you are a consistently punctual and a reliable individual with an outgoing personality we'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your time and interest in our organization!
Please do not contact the dispensary with inquiries regarding your application, as they will be unable to respond.