Supply Chain Director
We strive to be a leader in producing and selling quality cannabis and seek those who share the same vision - to be tomorrow’s leader in the Industry. As the Supply Chain Director, your job is to direct our overall supply chain operations, which includes but is not limited to; purchasing and selection of vendors, inventory management, management of sales team, staffing and distribution of finished goods. You will also be responsible for managing the delivery of materials to various points throughout our business ensuring just in time goals are met.
Daily Operational Tasks
include but are not limited to
Distribution / Logistics
Tracking Budget Expenses
Self-Development / Training
Promotions / Sales
- Minimum 2 years of Managerial Level Experience in Supply Chain Logistics
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Certifications in Purchasing / Production Inventory Management preferred
- Ability to effectively lead and coach others in a professional environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Knowledge of ERP Administration
- Cannabis knowledge a bonus but not required
Qualities We're Searching for
- Professional attitude
- Highly Organized
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency
- Attention to Detail
- Follow Through and Communication
- Positive and Engaging
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust
If you are a consistently punctual and a reliable individual with an outgoing personality we'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your time and interest in our organization!
Please do not contact the dispensary with inquiries regarding your application, as they will be unable to respond.