We strive to be a leader in producing and selling quality cannabis and seek those who share the same vision - to be tomorrow’s leader in the Industry.
As Head Horticulturist you are expected to control greenhouse activities to ensure optimum growth, quality, appearance and health of plants. Communication skills, organization, attention to safety and detail, and time management are critical to the overall success of ShowGrow.
Daily Operational Tasks
include but are not limited to
- Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
- Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview.
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
Qualities We're Searching for
- Jack of All Trades - Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical Skills
- Fork Lift Experience
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics
- Demonstrated initiative and self-direction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of flexibility, with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail with low tolerance for unmet expectations
If you are a consistently punctual and a reliable individual with an outgoing personality we'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your time and interest in our organization!
Please do not contact the dispensary with inquiries regarding your application, as they will be unable to respond.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE