Retail Operations Manager
We strive to be a leader in producing and selling quality cannabis and seek those who share the same vision - to be tomorrow’s leader in the Industry. As a member of the ShowGrow Leadership Team, you will assist in achieving sales and profitability targets and providing direction to other store employees. Help to ensure long-term business growth by providing outstanding customer service support within the ShowGrow Location.
The Retail Operations Manager will oversee the retail operations across multiple stores and outlets. He or she will provide guidance and coaching to the Store Managers with the support and tools to continually drive sales and provide our guests with a wonderful experience. This is a Regional Management position which requires advanced Management skills.
Daily Operational Tasks
include but are not limited to
Continuously monitor Daily Sales levels at each Store to optimize Sales Personnel performance
Provide in-store support in any capacity when required
Work with retail staff on their development and continuing education
Work with marketing to create effective marketing strategies and implementation plans
Constantly analyze store fiscal health and continually look for ways to control costs and increase sales.
Become a part of any pertinent neighborhood groups to facilitate a sense of community and inclusiveness with the retail brands
Represent ShowGrow's retail segment at events and other networking opportunities as needed.
Work with buyers and provide feedback on sales for various product categories.
Strategize with store managers on in-store event production and participation in off-site events.
Work with store managers to ensure merchandising is on brand and represents us well.
Work with Warehouse Team on product inventory, delivery and transportation
Collaborate with Operations Team on challenges and areas of improvement and cross-promotion.
Liaise with accounting to keep current on AP / AR movement
Assist with monthly reconciliation of receipts, finances and any other month end items
Ensure stores are compliant with Compliance and Human Resource’s expectations, local and federal laws and regulations
Attend weekly meetings as necessitated by individual store needs
Attend weekly Operations meetings as scheduled
- Must have Valid CA ID
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Retail, supervisory experience in a sales driven customer oriented environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Open Availability - Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, and stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to effectively lead and coach others in a professional environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Knowledge of POS and Work Force Management Systems
QUALITIES WE'RE SEARCHING FOR
- Professional attitude
- Highly Organized
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and general computer proficiency
- Attention to Detail
- Follow Through and Communication
- Positive and Engaging
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers
If you are a consistently punctual and a reliable individual with an outgoing personality we'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for your time and interest in our organization!
Please do not contact the dispensary with inquiries regarding your application, as they will be unable to respond.