Part-Time Car Courier
San Francisco, CA
Shyp is reimagining what it means for businesses and individuals to ship things around the world. No more standing in line, no more wrestling with cardboard — we come to your door to pick up, package, and ship your stuff at the lowest available price. With a combination of innovative technology, finely-tuned operations, and a passion for designing delightful experiences, we’re here to save you time and money on every shipment.
Join the team and discover why Shyp was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world.
Shyp Couriers are responsible for arriving at a customer's location in a timely manner, accepting the items they want to ship, scanning them into our system, and delivering them safely to a fellow Operations team member. They provide outstanding customer service by answering questions and taking care of a customer's goods, while also staying focused on the procedures and details that ensure a proper handoff of items to our warehouse.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A SHYP COURIER?
- Use smartphone app to route to customer pickups and track items
- Travel to customer's pickup address while practice safe driving techniques
- Pick up items of all shapes, sizes, and levels of fragility
- Provide friendly, helpful service to Shyp customers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 19 years old with a safe driving record
- Must be able to safely and comfortably lift 50lbs
- Comfort using the latest iOS devices
- Ability or experience in friendly customer interaction
- Energy and motivation for helping a new business grow
- A personal four door full sized sedan, model issued within the past 10 years