Los Angeles, CA /
Business Development /
The Solutions Associate will be responsible for acting as a liaison between our Business Development team and Product Delivery team (Product Managers, Technical Architects, and Designers) to ensure that Sidebench delivers high quality projects, proposals, and sales & marketing materials to potential client partners.
They will lead the overall planning, organization, and production of proposals, SOWs, RFP responses, and other sales enablement materials as needed. Ideally, they will create strong, repeatable processes that facilitate these activities throughout their time in the role. These efforts will require strong communication skills, creativity, excellent project management skills, and an ability to use existing technical knowledge to quickly develop a deep understanding of our unique strategy, design, and development frameworks.
The ideal individual will be able to organize, prioritize and complete their work in a timely manner while thoughtfully managing the internal resources necessary to promote efficiency and ensure consistent expectations across all parties.
- Create project proposals and assemble design assets, case study storylines, background research, share our value proposition in a unique and interesting way, etc. to create impressive sales enablement materials based on high-level project plans
- Co-design processes for enabling your team members to deliver assets and materials to create highly detailed and thorough proposals and sales decks
- Maintain and create processes to track proposal milestone schedules including review dates, kickoff meetings and due dates
- Streamline communications between the Business Development team, the Delivery Team and client stakeholders
- Brainstorming and developing strategic outreach campaigns, marketing materials, and other outbound strategies in tandem with the Business Development and Marketing team to reach potential clients
- Manage our progress and relationships within our marketing channels including Clutch.co, Built in LA, etc. and using tools like Google Analytics to determine the value of these relationships
- Collaborate with the Marketing and BD departments to thoughtfully develop marketing strategies that assist in your day to day efforts within outreach and proposal development
- Administrate and improve team use of internal tools (HubSpot CRM, Crunchbase Pro, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, UpWork staffing)
- Track and provide key sales metrics for the Business Development team and help synthesize our learnings on a regular basis
- 1+ year of experience in a strategy, business development, client relations or marketing role within a consulting, agency or professional services company
- Experience with or exposure to custom software, creative project development or consulting are a plus
- Genuine interest in business strategy and the tech industry and a career-focus that aligns with the growth of Sidebench
- Hunger to learn quickly,, high energy, ability to think on their toes, and motivation to be a key team member within a short period of time with the company
- Proven project management experience and proven ability to motivate proper resources in a thoughtful and timely manner
- Familiarity with managing a CRM — Hubspot or Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Ability to build rapport with both prospects & internal teams; a team-oriented culture champion
- Confidence, humility, creativity, a team player mentality, and a positive attitude are a must
We’re looking for someone who’s excited about unique exposure to diverse technical and creative projects, some of which are the first of their kind.
You will level up quickly while working hands on with team members across every department at Sidebench and will be expected to be a strong key player on the team after a few months with us. You’ll be working with industry leaders and veterans, including regular facetime with our CEO, and will build new relationships in the industry in no time.
This role will help the ideal individual grow into a future role in strategy, analytics, consulting, or project management based on their preferred career trajectory.
It is a perfect fit for someone who’s interested in pursuing a career either in consulting or sales within the custom software industry.