1099 Transaction Coordinator - MA
Operations – TC /
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the nation’s best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is a fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate agents, teams, and independent brokerages with the best system, support, and service, in order to elevate the experience and results of buyers and sellers.
Side is led by experienced industry professionals and world-class engineers who develop technology designed to improve agent productivity and enhance the client experience. The company is backed by over $250M in funding from top tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix Partners, and 8VC. Side currently partners with agents in California, Texas, and Florida, with plans to expand nationally in the coming months.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life!
ABOUT THE ROLE
All Limited TC’s working with Side Agents are expected to provide outstanding service to their agents which includes monitoring correspondence and responding (when necessary) outside traditional business hours. Side’s platform allows the Limited TC’s and our service team to provide additional services, not traditionally offered to the Agents - thus facilitating an outstanding experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- All Limited TC’s servicing Side agents are “Side Certified”. This means that they are all trained on all of the technology platforms used at Side as well as held to a high standard level of service.
- Listing / Sale Services
- Review RLA and 1-4 Res Contract for accuracy and completeness. Upload all listing documents to Skyslope for review with in 48 hours of ratification.
- Open title with Agents preferred Title/Escrow officer and order the Title Commitment (review report when received for accuracy of vesting, if incorrect advise Agent and change in app ... also review for liens etc).
- Send introduction email to the Seller
- Input “Coming Soon” and “off-market” listings on to Workplace
- Input partial listings in MLS using MLS input data sheet. Listing agent must fill out data on sheet for Limited TC to input. After inputting their part saves as incomplete and advises agent when entered for agent to complete.
- Closes out in MLS
- Add showing instructions to showing software used
- When Under Contract
- Send out timeline and teammates email within 24 hours cc’ing all parties involved in the transaction with key dates and teammates and add all key dates to agents google calendar.
- Upload the executed contract within 48 hours of acceptance for Broker approval.
- Send reminders to agents for when contingencies are due (Inspections, Financing Approval date and Appraisal).).
- Communicate between agents and compliance on file.
- Regular follow up and file audits on documents missing signatures or initials.
- Upon removal of all contingencies provide final terms to Title/Escrow Officer and Loan Officer then advise Agents of any changes, anticipation of docs and closing instructions.
- Send request to the demand team for a Commission Disbursement Authorization CDA to be sent to Title Company/Escrow Agent (not earlier than a week before closing.
- Upload all documents to Skyslope for review in a timely manner as they come
- Update Skyslope compliance stages throughout transaction
- Agent Services
- Ordered through the app under listing services (including coordination and scheduling)
- For sale sign installation
- Home Inspection
- Pest Inspection
- Roof Inspection
- Placing all initial appointments on the Agent’s google calendar via appointment creation
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 3+ years as a Transaction Coordinator
- Hands on Transaction Coordinator experience in Massachusetts is required
- 2+ years in a remote setting
- Ability to multi-task
- 2+ years in Real Estate industry
- Real Estate License preferred
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.