San Francisco, CA
Agent Success – Implementation
Temp to Hire
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
In the past two years, with an exceptional team of inSiders, we’ve processed $2B in transactions and raised over $30M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, and 8VC.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be working directly with the Director of Implementation and Implementation team, serving as a main point of contact for team members and clients. You will facilitate the technical implementation of real estate agent teams, including setting up their technical systems (the Side app, email, CRM, etc.) and developing their websites.
You will patiently guide recently introduced users on how to operate new software, online platforms, and computer equipment. You will be fluent in setting up tech platforms for Side. Other responsibilities will include migrating databases that are client specific, customizing websites based on customer feedback, and participating in weekly planning meetings.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in a daily scrum style standup and weekly sprint planning meetings
- Create websites and landing pages using Wordpress
- Interface with customers to obtain assets (login credentials, copy, headshots, etc.)
- Setup business systems including marketing platform, email, CRM, domain administration, GSuite, and more
- Set up and update social profiles, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Realtor, and Zillow
- Ability to operate and learn online platforms, and troubleshoot and analyze information
- Migrate databases of emails and client specific data, such as contact lists, across CRMs
- Ongoing agent technical support
- Research and obtain sought after domain names, and initiate domain registrations and transfers
- Set up social media and industry specific platform accounts and profiles
- Recognize opportunities for automation and execute on them to streamline your workflow
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THIS ROLE?
- 0-2 years experience
- Experience as a web developer, implementation/IT specialist or similar
- Experience with DNS management and hosting
- Acquaintance with domain name transfers
- Experience with Wordpress or a similar CMS platform
- Working knowledge of internet security and data privacy networks
- Understanding of various computer systems (Windows/MacOS) and network systems
- Familiarity with email marketing systems (Mailchimp) and CRMs
- Experience downloading, saving, and organizing files related to teams
- Degree in Computer Science or technical Bootcamp graduate, but not required
Side is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Side does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applications with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.