Richmond, BC /
Sales – Inside Sales /
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,100 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Equity and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
We have an opportunity for a Renewal Specialist to join our Inside Sales team in our Richmond, BC headquarters. In this role, you will work in conjunction with our sales team and channel partners to meet or exceed your assigned Renewal Sales target.
You will hit a Renewals quota that is based on your assigned portfolio. This will be accomplished by following through on the Renewals process which is a set cadence of email and phone touch points leading up to the service expiry date, providing the Customer with relevant information and quote, and working with the relevant Salesperson or Channel partner to secure the Customer’s renewal.
- Identify expirations for upcoming renewals and initiate appropriate sales cadence/renewal process
- Action all relevant renewal opportunities:
- - Engage lead, deeper qualification, create opportunity where applicable, engage Sales or FSE teams where applicable
- - Engage relevant channel partner/re-seller on opportunities for close (ie. email, quote, etc.)
- - Follow through with channel partner and Customer Operations to close, update SFDC with PO#, chattertag RSM
- - Identify opportunities for upsell with End Customer through discovery, create lead/opportunity within CRM as required and assign to appropriate Sales
- Manage Issues/Escalations from existing customers re: Renewals of their service contracts and provide required support
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical or SaaS sales position
- Experience is understanding the sales cycle through a channel network
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & teamwork
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Experience using Salesforce CRM for Opportunity and Partner management. Experience with Partner Portals is an asset
Desired Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related field, Business, Management, Marketing or Economics
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our Canadian benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
Our Richmond headquarters offers a subsidized cafeteria, free parking, free shuttle service from Skytrain, a Wellness Program that includes an onsite fitness center, onsite fitness classes led by professional instructors, free healthy snacks each month, and wellness activities and challenges to keep our minds and bodies active. We also host various social and cultural events throughout the year where we come together to have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Pride at Sierra, and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we’d love to have you join our team!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website: www.iotstartswithus.com. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.