Manager, IoT Applications/Operations Project Manager
Atlanta, GA /
Sales – Account Management /
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,400 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
The Acculink Project Manager will be responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously. This role will report to the Director of Acculink Account Management & Product and will interact with executives and senior leaders across the company and externally.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan by assignment
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Support Acculink Account Management operations as requested
Required Education, Experience & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, marketing, or communications is preferred
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, best practices, process design/documentation
- Proven ability to compete projects according to outlined cope, budget, and timeline
- Ability to follow direction and work independently as required
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and team oriented
Desired Education, Experience and Competencies
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Solid working understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce), billing systems/usage familiarity