Uplink Sales Support
Atlanta, GA /
Sales – Sales Operations /
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is an IoT pioneer, empowering businesses and industries to transform and thrive in the connected economy. We are a growing organization with a clear vision for being the IoT partner of choice for wireless device-to-cloud solutions. Our values of Innovation, Execution and Trust are the guiding principles in everything we do. Sierra Wireless has over 1,400 employees globally and operates in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity
At Sierra Wireless diversity is valued and celebrated. We strive to foster an inclusive organization. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of every race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status to grow their careers here.
Support Uplink sales and account management activities.
Support Sales team in initiating contact and supporting with customer
Contacting existing customer base, driving sales/upgrades, account management support.
Key Accountabilities/Statement of Work
1. Concentrated effort contacting existing customer base by phone/email to drive sales
2. Supporting senior territory account managers w/administrative, research efforts
3. Supporting marketing efforts with distribution and reseller partners
4.Support other cross functional teams regarding Uplink products and services (i.e. finance, shipping, etc)
Required Education, Experience & Competencies
- Desired Education, Experience and Competencies (optional)
- Experience with Sales Force navigation and use
- Experience in residential security markets
- Experience with research, data collection
- Experience contacting customers via phone, e-mail and other electronic methods
- Education-high school graduate
- Self driven, team player
- Demonstrate comfort cold calling
- Ability to follow direction
- Familiar with CRM systems, office programs (i.e. MS office, excel, word, etc)
- Warm, open and friendly personality and excellent communication skills
What We Offer
Our people are friendly, collaborative, and like to share their ideas and knowledge with one another. This creates an amazing environment where we learn from each other and innovate together.
Our US benefits include paid vacation and sick days, extended health and dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, matching retirement savings program, and employee and family assistance programs.
Our Atlanta office offers an onsite cafeteria, free parking, a Wellness Program that includes an onsite fitness center, free healthy snacks each month, and wellness activities and challenges to keep our minds and bodies active. We also host various social and cultural events throughout the year where we come together to have fun and celebrate. Within our Global Inclusion and Diversity Program, our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our people to support and champion Women in Tech, Pride at Sierra, and Mental Health Awareness.
If you like working with a successful team, are looking for competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to represent a recognized and innovative brand, we’d love to have you join our team!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online through our careers website: www.iotstartswithus.com. If you are a job seeker with a disability and you need individualized support during the application or interview process, please leave us a note on your application form.
We thank you for your application and appreciate your interest in Sierra Wireless, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.