Customer Delight Specialist
Austin (HQ) /
Would you describe "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina & The Waves as your anthem? Are empathy and listening your superpowers? Are you affable, dependable, and capable of keeping up with a fast-paced start-up rhythm? Is your typing speed faster than 60 words per minute? Better yet—can you craft a delightful story with only 60 words? If so, maybe your next chapter in life begins here.
Our Familia is looking for someone who is eloquent, compassionate, and patient to join our Customer Delight Team. Someone who is passionate about fostering and spreading joy to our growing and vibrant comunidad. If you aren’t afraid to truly put yourself in someone else’s shoes, and are enthusiastic about the prospect of joining us in our endeavor to ensure that all our customers feel known, loved, and cared for, then scroll on down, and keep reading to see if you’re the perfect Siete fit.
- You enjoy holding doors open for others and find yourself striking up conversations with those who pass through them.
- You’re attentive and have a strong knack for detail.
- You’re witty with words; pensive and polite with pen and paper; crafting compositions is both a skill and a delight to you.
- “The extra mile” is a metric that you use for everything you do, and you go it every time.
- Problem solving is fun and stimulating to you.
- You love being a part of a team.
- You take ownership of projects and make even the most routine tasks delightfully meaningful.
- To you, a day of helping others is the best kind of day.
- In your free time, you enjoy seasonally reorganizing your shelves of books, essays, and miscellanea in: alphabetical order, by color-coordination, or date. Just because “there’s joy in the mundane.”
What you will do:
- Provide pleasant, helpful, and informative communications to customers inquiring about product ingredients and availability, store locations and distribution, and general questions about the world.
- Foster meaningful connections with customers across a variety of communication platforms (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, live chats, emails, Youtube, LinkedIn, Tiktok, SMS).
- Work with cross functional teams to know our customer by collecting and organizing customer insights, identifying and monitoring trends, and providing additional support as needed.
- Collaborate within a growing and multi-faceted team on shared goals.
- Work with the Siete fulfillment team to create the Siete experience in a box.
- Use your top notch organizational skills to handle and prioritize your daily workflow.
- Model the Siete “mi familia es su famila” approach to customer delight.
- Embody the Siete Juntos es Mejor culture.
- May require occasional evening and weekend availability.
- 2+ years previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience in the CPG industry or equivalent related experience is a plus.
- Exhibit exceptional writing, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer service ticketing systems and social media platforms is a plus.
- Empathy for dietary restrictions and allergens.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire. There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.