Site Ops Engineer
Engineering – SiteOps /
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Come thrive at SigFig! We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. Whether it’s through our direct -to -consumer or business -to-consumer products, or through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
About the Team and Opportunity
The SiteOps engineering team at SigFig is part of the engineering operations team. This team is directly responsible to serve as the first line of defense for our production applications and systems. When on shift, you will be responsible to intake any production incidents reported by our partners or alerted via internal monitoring. You will act as the first level of triage for reported incidents and work with internal stakeholders to resolve incidents. In addition, you may be asked to investigate production databases with your elevated access or even deploy routine hot fixes while following an established playbook.
On this team, we take pride in ensuring a high level of service to our partners while ensuring high availability for our production applications. This team collaborates closely with Infrastructure, Platform Engineering, Investment Management Engineering, Trading Operations, and Delivery Managers.
Why Work for Us
- As a reliable and trusted financial solutions provider with expanding reach to 1 in 3 households nationwide, we believe it takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions that serve customers at scale.
- We are 150+ employees strong and steadily building. Our world-class team, affectionately coined ‘SigFigians,’ is growing with an industry-savvy board and strategic executive team guiding us forward.
- We offer competitive benefits that include Flexible PTO, Wellness benefit, Mobile/Internet subsidy, Employee Recognition Programs, and more!
- We are a remote-first company! We have regional hubs nationwide, with presence in 4 Countries: United States, Canada, India, and Singapore.
- We believe that one size fits one and embrace a culture that honors and celebrates diversity of backgrounds, approaches and experiences.
- We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
Why We Value You
- Highly skilled in managing site operations and ensuring site reliability, minimizing downtime, and ensuring maximum uptime.
- Experience in basic troubleshooting server infrastructure, network devices, and various software systems to ensure optimal site performance.
- Proficient in monitoring and alerting tools, with experience in configuring and maintaining monitoring systems to detect and respond to incidents in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experienced in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, data analysts, and business stakeholders, to ensure that site operations align with business objectives and priorities. Teams may be located in Asia or North America time zones.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify root causes based on prior related incidents.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in conveying technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, with a strong focus on delivering results and meeting tight deadlines.
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 5+ years of experience in Site Operations or a similar role.
- Consistent track record of driving production incidents to resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Perks & Benefits
- Tax-friendly Compensation
- Liberal Leave Policy
- Medical cover for the family, including parents
- Quarterly Wellness Benefit
- WFH Allowance
- Mobile/Internet subsidy (for smooth WFH experience)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.